Posted on April 21, 2022
About Digbi Health
We are a team of doctors, nurses, software engineers, data scientists, genomic experts, clinicians and proven business builders empowering over 100 million individuals who struggle under the misguidance of one-size-fits-all chronic care programs and the stigma of poor self-control. We help everyone tackle weight-related inflammatory digestive illnesses, hypertension, obesity, elevated cholesterol, diabetes, skin conditions, chronic pain, and mental health conditions.
We are the first company to successfully integrate gut microbiome, genetic, blood and lifestyle-based risk signals to provide personalized care for a diverse workforce and their families.
Our Core Values
- Caring - We're a caring, innovative digital care company. We care for our members who have entrusted us with their health. We care for each other in the Digbi Health family.
- Accountable - We are responsible for building care systems that will bend the curve of healthcare costs in the US while solving the root cause of illnesses, not just masking and managing symptoms. We act like an owner. Whenever you run into a problem, try to fix things first. If you can't, give constructive, actionable feedback.
- Customers come first - Without customers, we wouldn't exist. We should always put them first.
- Build antifragility - We want everyone to take risks. We expect people to make mistakes. We support risk-taking as long as they are ethical and in the best interest of shareholders and customers. World-class companies take risks, grow and get stronger when faced with uncertainty.
- Simplify, Simplify, Simplify - Our science is complicated. Healthcare is complicated. We make our products, experiences and processes simple for everyone.
For more information, visit www.digbihealth.com.
About the role
The Digbi Health team is looking for an experienced Content Writer to join us full-time. You are responsible for creating content for B2B audiences that increases product awareness and sales through engaging calls-to-action. This role reports directly to the Product Marketing Lead.
- Create content that supports product marketing strategy and aligns with company vision
- Develop and create white papers, flyers, website content, email campaigns, social media content, blog posts, etc.
- Collaborate across teams to create promotional materials for app updates and events
- Develop email campaigns for B2B and B2E audiences to boost awareness, connections, and leads
- Utilize and update the company library of marketing materials
- 3+ years of experience in content writing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, technical writing, and/or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, time management, and writing skills
- Previous experience creating white papers, case studies, flyers, and other marketing materials from end-to-end
- Ability to transform complex scientific information and data into digestible messaging
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has a deep understanding of B2B and B2E marketing language
- Can balance multiple tasks and projects with strong prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of Google Apps (Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Experience with SEO strategy
- Experience with LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook, including Insights and Analytics
Digbi Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.