Full Stack Developer Intern
Posted on December 15, 2020
About Digbi Health
Making an Impact:
Our Core Values:
- Caring - We’re a caring, innovative digital care company. We care for our members who have entrusted us with the care of their health; We care for each other in the Digbi family
- Accountable - We are responsible for building care systems that will bend the curve of healthcare cost in the US, while solving the root cause of illnesses vs. mask and manage symptoms. We act like an owner. So whenever you run into a problem, try to fix things first. If you can't, give constructive, actionable feedback. We are a zero whining zone!
- Customers come first - Without customers, we won’t exist and we should always put them first.
- Build antifragility - We want everyone to take risks. We expect people to make mistakes and will support risk-taking as long as they are bound by being ethical and are intended to be in the best interest of shareholders and customers, World-class companies take risks, grow, and get stronger faced with uncertainty.
- Simplify Simplify Simplify - Our science is complicated, healthcare is complicated. We make things simple for everyone, products, experiences, and processes
The internship will help you gain the following qualifications:
- Full-stack development experience (using frameworks such as React, AngularJS or NodeJS)
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming languages (C/C#, Python, Scala or Java)
- Knowledge of Cloud based architecture (for example: GCP or AWS or Azure)
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program, majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
- Commitment to launching a career in the tech industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
Digbi Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees